Friday, April 6, 2012

Father of Loud is gone!

After 50 years in the business and 88 years old, the creator of the Marshall amplifier Jim Marshall died in cancer yesterday!
Since I first started with music the one amp I always wanted to have is a Marshall amp and now I get to know that the one who invented it has passed away...
It is a sad day which cannot be described in words.

All I can do right now is to thank for what you have given the world and me, you are a legend.

"While the entire Marshall Amplification family mourns Jim's passing and will miss him tremendously, we all feel richer for having known him and are happy in the knowledge that he is now in a much better place which has just got a whole lot louder!" - http://www.jimmarshall.co.uk/

R.I.P 
James Charles Marshall 
1923-2012
"Father of Loud"
\m/,


No comments:

Post a Comment