Monday, September 19, 2011

Improvement or dirt...

The good news is; my speed is increasing a little. It's still far from where I want to be but it's better than last week.
When training speed and dexterity I use the old school method and just take a solo I like and practice it until I can play it. Though I always start with some dexterity exercises as a warm-up.
Is this a good way to improve my guitar playing or do you have any better ideas?

The bad news is; my fingers are not in their best shape... and they will probably get worse...
Also, for the first time in 6-7 years, I broke a string! (And I don't know if I can afford new strings...)

But I see these news as pretty good signs, since it probably means I've been playing alot.
(Unless it means I got weak fingers and really dirty strings... That would be a bummer)


Since I'm new to blogging I don't really know anything more to say...
Got a pretty boring life at the moment. I'm looking for a job so all I do is eat, sleep, play guitar and being plain lazy...


Just remembered, me and my brother are starting a band together. Right now we're working on some material to use when we're looking for members and we intend to at least start playing before Christmas.
I won't say anything more until we're ready to look for members but I tell you this...
It's gonna be awesome!  \m/,

No comments:

Post a Comment